Bigstep was created by passionate IT&C and big data professionals. With an R&D team located in Bucharest and dual headquarters in Chicago and London, Bigstep has become a well-known name on the EMEA and US profile markets, offering infrastructure services optimized for big data workloads.
Bigstep enables organizations to effortlessly create and scale secure, cost-effective and high-performing big data architectures. From the underlying bare-metal infrastructure to a fully integrated data processing ecosystem, Bigstep empowers companies to make sense of their data and save company time and resources.
Software defined bare-metal infrastructure
The performance of bare metal, combined with the flexibility of the cloud
IT infrastructures are under increasing pressure to change and adapt quickly and reliably at any time. Our infrastructure is dynamic, on-demand and truly scalable. With Bigstep, you can deploy completely dynamic private bare metal environments, on demand. Bigstep Metal Cloud provides all the performance and security of the bare metal combined with the flexibility of the virtual public clouds.
Bigstep completely automates infrastructure and software integration, deployment and scaling, configuration and tuning, dependency management, application interconnection and upgrade management. Automation provides unparalleled benefits in terms of performance and price to performance ratio.
The accelerated bare metal servers, fully isolated wire-speed networks and high-performance storage systems are architected together to deliver all the power you need when you need it:
● On-demand high-performance storage, computing, and networking
● One-click orchestration and deployment of distributed architectures
● The ability to modify, shutdown and restore architectures in minutes, while safeguarding the data
● Bare-metal performance and scalability with no compromise
● Enterprise security solutions for safeguarding critical data
● Best price-performance ratio on the market
● Pay-per-hour and reserved pricing model
Bare-Metal Container Orchestration as-a-Service
Bigstep Real-Time Container Service uses containers to multiplex single-tenant bare-metal machines and to run hundreds of independent workloads and applications on the same physical hosts:
● One-click setup in a scalable, single-tenant, bare-metal environment
● Easy discovery of microservices and integration with standalone applications
● Fully managed, yet free of charge software orchestration
The Enterprise First Data Lake as-a-Service
At its core, the data lake is an exabyte-scale storage repository and processing engine which supports big data projects by paving the way to the discovery of brand new and actionable insights:
● Infinitely scalable active data store
● Fully encrypted data in transit and at rest
● Multi-terabit throughput architecture
● Fully HDFS compatible and native NoSQL integration